Android and Apple devices have different ways of performing automatic subscription renewal cancellation.
(IMPORTANT: Uninstalling the app will not automatically stop your subscription — you must actively cancel the subscription using the process described here. If you uninstall the app but don't cancel your subscription first, you will still be charged. And you can always unsubscribe or change the subscription plan anytime before the current subscription period expires.)
But do not worry, it's quite easy!
If your subscription was made through the Apple Store:
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription ZEN
- Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
or click here.
If your subscription was made through the Google Play Store:
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu -> My Apps -> Subscriptions and tap on the app of the subscription you’d like to cancel.
- Tap “Cancel” and “Yes” to confirm the cancellation.
- Now, the status of this Subscription has been changed from Subscribed to Canceled.