If you've switched your cellphone and need to activate your subscription on your new device, you've come to the right place.Here we will show you what you need to do to migrate a subscription.
If you still have access to your old device, follow these step-by- step instructions:
- Open Zen > Tap on the "You" tab > On your profile, tap "Create your account..."
- Enter an email and password of your choice or sign in with Facebook if you prefer.
Your Zen account is now ready! Now you need to log in with the same email and password you just registered with.
Some images that will help you along the way.
If you don't have access to your old device or you've switched from iOs > iOS or Android > Android.
Check if you still have the same account that you registered at the time you activated your subscription on the App Store or Google Play Store.
If you're still not able to access your subscription, you will need to send us the following details:
- Status of your subscription (screenshot of your active Zen subscription)
- Email used to purchase the subscription
- Devices (operating systems for the old and new devices - example iOS or Android)
- If you no longer have access to your iOS device (iPhone or iPad), you can get it directly from your computer by following this link: https://support.apple.com/pt-br/HT202039
- If your subscription was purchased using an Android cellphone, through the Play Store, please enter your order confirmation number (this number starts with GPA and was sent to your email at the time of purchase). If you don't have access to this number or can't find the email, see the link below to find your confirmation code: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2850369?hl=pt-BR